Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Glitter Kiss, Burlap Pillow DIY.




 Put a touch of "You" in your home. 
Something that when you walk into the room the room says,
" This is Your  home."
I made this burlap pillow to do just that, a little piece of me added to my new Dinning room.
If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook 
you know that I have been slowly giving my Dining room a little facelift.
I love this space, when I wake up I linger here Drinking my morning coffee, reading, checking E-Mails, and taking Instagram photos ;),
It puts me in the right frame of mind to have a fantastic day.
Check out the Full DIY Tutorial on this Burlap Pillow 
They have lots of other fun projects there too, 
so you can add that special touch to each one of your rooms.
I hope your day is Beautiful.
Lots of <3,
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!